Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Polish on My Lips?!?...

Hi guys, it's The Polished Mommy! Since this is my first post here I'm not sure what I'm doing (lol) so let me know if I should change how I post =)

That being said on to the pretties...
While I was at Wal-Mart doing my weekly grocery shopping I came across the most interesting lipgloss (yes as part of my addiction I must walk through the beauty section every time lol). The first thing I thought when I saw it was Essie Shine of the Times, but this was a lipgloss! A flakie lipgloss!! Sadly this contains flavor/aroma which I have a skin allergy to but the urge to own a lipgloss the same color as a polish was too strong to pass up, after all my first love was makeup!


To get all the delicious details on this gloss and polish visit: The Polished Mommy

Till next time!
=)

2 comments:

  1. I love this more each time I see it! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so cool! I can definitely understand the temptation to have matching nails and lips haha!

    ReplyDelete