Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nothing to see here....yet

I'm starting this as a place for the Makeupalley Nail Board crew to come together and post...and...*cough* share links.  Our own links even, maybe.  What an idea... *giggle*

If you're a Nail Board member and would like to join this blog, please contact me in a Makeupalley private message (I'm blitherypoop) with your email address and we'll get you set up!

If you're not a Nail Board member...well...I'm not sure how you got here then, but since the secret's clearly out *paranoid glance around*, join up!  It's one of the most inspirational, encouraging spots on the internet...and I don't just mean the fingernail-centric part.  These girls are the best!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm still waiting on a new camera to start up my blog, but can't wait to see what the other girls post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am excited to see what people come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Thanks so much for organizing this!

    ReplyDelete