Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Where's PinkQueen?

     Okay Nailboarders, I have a confession. I have no time to contribute here because I'm addicted to looking at pictures on Pinterest. It is making me sad that I don't contribute enough :(
On a more positive note, I have been very happy with the general mood of the Nail Board lately. Glad to see so many positive attitudes. :)
     So, I was thinking...always dangerous...that I should reorganize my stash. Maybe, we should have a Spring Cleaning Reorganization Extravaganza next month where we post before and after pictures of our stashes on the Nail Board. I'm saying we're starting it here on Nail Boarders Unite! Thoughts?
Don't break a nail! PinkQueen

If you want to see what I'm doing on Pinterest, go here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment